Understanding Health & Life Coaching
What is health coaching?
Health Coach is the right support and the right accountability to help you transform your health and your body-mind for good.
Health coaching is not...
A DOCTOR, THERAPIST, DIETITIAN, NUTRITIONIST OR A NATUROPATH. However, I work in collaboration with these and many other healthcare practitioners in order to help their patients/clients change habits and achieve optmal healthy body-mind in a sustainable way.
There is no one size fits all
I don't believe in diets at all! My approach is not based solely on nutrition and fitness or telling you what you have to do. We work in collaboration to find what is unique about you, what gives you energy and what gives you pleasure. My focus is to help you find out what works better for the uniqueness of your health.
What is life coaching?
Life is challenging. From overall health challenges, career obstacles, everyday stress, kids, money, family dynamics – it happens to everyone. Sometimes we need a little guidance on how to navigate through the rough patches. As a Life coach, I coach you on navigating through those hard times. I will help you discover your “true desires” in life and help you get on your road map to living the life you want and deserve.
Your first session is 100% complimentary, without any obligations!
I work with people from all over the world, so whether you're in Europe, Asia or United States, I can be your life coach.
There are 10 Paradigms for Life Coaching that I abide by:
1. Release the pressure to create change and focus on increasing choice.
2. Nothing changes in the world, or in anyone else, until you change.
3. Every moment, feeling, and experience is perfectly orchestrated for your evolution. Nothing happens to you; everything happens for you.
4. There is never a downside to taking responsibility for your own experience.
5. Desire is not selfish, it’s wise. It’s a compass pointing you in the direction of your life’s purpose.
6. The most efficient states for change are curiosity and amazement, not judgement.
7. Transformation is a continual process of letting go.
8. Healing is an inside job.
9. Life’s wisdom comes through the ups and the downs.
10. Everything that happens in a session is right